Last Update: May 25th, 2021
All returns on Melltoo are subject to Melltoo’s Terms and Conditions.
Melltoo Pay & Ship policy guarantees that both sellers get paid and buyers receive their items when a transaction is done through Melltoo.
By using Melltoo marketplace, both buyer and seller agree to the following rules.
In the case the buyer would like to return an item they have purchased, there are some rules to follow.
Please read them very well:
1. As we process a return, we will ask the buyer to provide evidence that:
a) this item is defective (please describe + attach photos),
b) this item does not match the description of the seller (attach photos),
c) other (please explain), or
d) all of the above.
2. In case there is not enough proof that the return isn’t the seller’s fault, the seller won’t be charged any shipping fees for the return. The seller can post the item for sale again while providing a detailed description.
3. We are committed to return your purchases free of charge if you receive an order that doesn’t match the description of the seller (option b).
4. Melltoo team holds the right to approve any return request if they see that it’s reasonable.
5. More than 3 returns or cancellations within a month will result in the user account being flagged and potentially blocked.
6. Other reasons that aren’t valid for a return:
a) the buyer wants a different size, model design, or color than what was shown in the photos or description.
b) the buyer no longer wants the item (unless the seller approves).
Sellers can decline the return of their items from buyers. The steps are as follow:
1. Seller requests to decline the return.
2. The customer support team will contact the seller via email asking for the reasons for the decline.
3. The seller has 3 days to reply after the email is received.
4. The customer support team will get back to the buyer via email to verify claims and the buyer has 3 days to reply.
5. If necessary, more information will be requested.
6. The decision will be made and funds will be released within 3 days after all information is collected from both parties.
NOTE: If either buyer or seller fails to respect the deadlines, the return request will be closed in favor of the other party.
In many cases, we may levy return fees for either the seller or the buyer. The fees usually cover the shipping and return shipping fees from the seller’s address to the buyer’s and back. This means that return fees are always twofold of the original shipping fee on the listing e.g. 40AED will be 80AED and so on.