Business Sellers Posting Practices and Policy
To help buyers find what they’re looking for, and give them the best experience of using Melltoo – There are limits on how many time a business seller can post daily and within accordance to our policies and terms
Keeping within these guidelines means that you can continue selling successfully without any delay or blocks to your account.
- Duplicate your posts (posts are considered duplicates if they are for items that have no significant difference between them.)
- Post an identical item using different titles or different Melltoo accounts
- Offer an item that is not exact to the item that will be delivered to the buyer.
- Post images that contain more than one item. Images included in a post have to show only the item for sale.
- Post images of sealed items
- Post images copied from websites or search engines
- Create one SINGLE post for a single item
- Upload posts at different times within a day
- Take your own photos
- Focus on one item per post or bundle .
- Post an item that you have IN HAND , READY TO BE SOLD
- Use the description to tell your customers how many colours of the same item you have ( do not make seperate listings)
- Remove items from the box to photograph
- Post a variety of products
Need clarification on the Melltoo policies for selling? Take a look here
Not following our image policy could lead to all posts being removed and a user ban – and we don’t want that!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR MELLTOO WALLET FOR BUSINESS SELLERS ARE LIMITED TO ONCE EVERY 30 DAYS, with a maximum of AED 10,000 per withdrawal
FLASH SALES & #PRELOVED items.
When a #Flashsale pertains to #PRELOVED items only – as will be clear on ALL NOTIFICATIONS using the #PRELOVED tag – ONLY ITEMS THAT ARE USED will be viable for the sale ( buyers & sellers) A USED item is one that is obviously used/worn/unboxed etc by the seller and described as such in the description.
Any questions, you know you can ask us anytime in app via our chat option – and we thank you for being part of the Melltoo family – long may it continue!
See you on Melltoo soon!