We are really happy that you are using Melltoo to sell your stuff, make extra cash and clear that clutter.
We need you to take note of the policies pertaining to images listed on the app – this will help you sell faster, and sell more;
- Take photos of the actual item for sale and not copy/paste images from somewhere else.
You may think that they look the same, but your item may have imperfections or flaws that don’t appear in a photo copied from somewhere else. Buyers are purchasing an item based on the photo listed and have the right to return an item if it does not match the photograph listed in-app
DO NOT list PHOTOGRAPHS OR IMAGES THAT ARE:
- Irrelevant or inappropriate.
- Poor resolution.
- Appear sideways or upside down.
- Unclear or blurred images.
- Images copied from websites or search engines.
- Add additional text or graphics to photographs.
- Create photo montages – you can upload 3 separate images to your listing.
- Upload images that do not represent your item accurately.
- Upload photos of items that you do not have on hand or that are for pre-ordering
- Duplicate listings – one listing for a single item is enough! Others will be deleted.
- List NEW items purchased specifically for resale in order to make a PROFIT (classified as business selling)
IF YOUR ITEM IS BRAND NEW OR SEALED
Please take a picture of the item that you have IN HAND , READY TO BE SOLD – if possible, remove items from the box to photograph
Want help taking pictures? We’ve got you covered here
Business selling is prohibited on Melltoo! Need clarification on the Melltoo policies for selling? Take a look here
Not following our image policy could lead to all listings being removed and a user ban – and we don’t want that!
Any questions, you know you can ask us anytime in app via our chat option – and we thank you for being part of the Melltoo family – long may it continue!